What Do I Do To Report Payments to a Contractor?

Katherine JohnsonKnowledge Base

If you paid any individual or unincorporated business more than $600 during the tax year to provide services, you need to give that person a 1099NEC (prior to 2020 it was the 1099MISC form).  You will need to get a W9 form from each person you paid.  To get that form, click here. If you need us to prepare the … Read More